Mango Popsicle is an easy, simple recipe made from mango puree and sugar. Here I made half sugar used Popsicle and half honey used Popsicle. My parents don’t like sugar that’s why I made some honey mango Popsicle.They liked it very much.Both are tasted good.
This is mainly summer treat recipe. If you want to treat something sweet to your loved ones, then this is the perfect and easy recipe.Kids are enjoying it during summer holiday. You can used both fresh mango Or canned .
Preparation Time : 10min
INGREDIENTS OF MANGO POPSICLE
- Ripe mango-2,(big sized)peeled, chopped
- Sugar /honey-2table spoon
- Water -1/2cup
Steps of Mango Popsicle recipe:
- At first remove the skin of mangoes and chop the mangoes.
- In a mixing jar, take chopped mangoes,sugar/honey,water.Blend it in blender until smooth.
- Pour the mango juice in popsicle molds and cover them.
- Place molds in freezer for at least 5-6 hours until set .
- Once the popsicles are ready then keep popsicle molds under running water for few seconds .
- So that you can easily demold the Popsicle .
- Serve it immediately and enjoy the summer season…
Hope you all will love this recipe.. Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!