Aloo palak is very healthy,delicious,easy recipe.Aloo palak curry is prepared by two different ways-1.Gravy 2.Dry.But i am sharing here dry version of curry.
Preparation Time : 10min
Cooking Time : 20min
Cuisine: Indian Course: Side dish
INGREDIENTS OF ALOO PALAK CURRY
- Potatoes peeled and cubed-2 medium
- Spinach (Palak) chopped -2 cups
- Oil-2 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds-½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-¼ teaspoon
- Green chili finely chopped-1
- Garlic finely chopped -½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam masla-1 teaspoon
Steps of Aloo palak curry recipe:
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Then add chopped green chilies,garlic. Saute for a minute.
- Add chopped tomato,sauté till tomato becomes soft.
- Add cubed potatoes,salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and garam masala.
- Cover the pan and cook for 8-10min. Do stir in between to make sure that it is not sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add chopped spinach .
- Cook until spinach becomes soft and potato cooked properly. Stir in between occasionally.
8.Aloo palak dry curry is ready,serve with rice,dal or roti.
Hope you all will love this Healthy recipe..
Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!