This is a quick and easy side dish make with cluster beans.Its really delicious,crispy .
Preparation Time : 10min Cooking Time : 20min
Course: Side dish
INGREDIENTS OF CLUSTER BEANS TAWA FRY
- Cluster beans/Gunhar -250gm
• Ginger-garlic paste-1tsp
• Turmeric powder / haldi-¼ tsp
• kashmiri chilli powder-½ tsp
• salt to taste
• Besan / gram flour -3 tbsp
• Rice flour-1 tbsp
• oil for frying
Steps of Cluster beans tawa fry recipe:
- Wash and remove both ends of cluster beans .
- In a bowl take 2 cups of water , add cluster beans and salt,boil for 10mins or cook till done.
3.Drain the water and keep aside.
4.Transfer boiled cluster beans into a mixing bowl.
5.Add chilli powder, turmeric powder,Ginger garlic paste and salt . Add besan and rice flour.
7.Heat a pan.Tawa fry the cluster beans.
8.Cook till crispy on both side.
9.Your crispy cluster beans tawa fry is ready to serve.
Hope you all will love this recipe.. Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!