Preparation Time : 10min Cooking Time : 15min
Course: Side dish
INGREDIENTS OF PUMKIN STIR FRY
- Pumpkin peeled and cut into cubes-2cups
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Dry chili-2
- Red chilly powder-½ tsp
- Turmeric powder-½ tsp
- Salt , according to taste
- vegetable oil-1 tbsp
Steps of pumkin stir fry recipe:
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard,cumin seeds and dry chilis.
- Once the mustard seed starts to pop and add onion,cook until the onion just starts to soften, around 2 minutes.
- Then add pumkin cubes,salt,turmeric powder,chili powder,mix properly.
5.Cover and simmer the flame.Cook the pumkin till soften.
6.Once done properly ,off the flame and serve with rice,dal or roti.
Hope you all will love this recipe.. Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!
Health Benefits of Pumkin
Botanical name —Cucurbita maxima
- Pumpkin contains potassium and antioxidants, which is good for healthy heart.
- Pumpkin is a natural armor against cancer cells.
- Pumpkin seeds are a strong source of muscle-building amino acids and muscle-relaxing magnesium.
- It has high vitamin A content.
- 5. Pumpkin is good source of vitamin C.