It is a simple and flavorful curry using drumstick and potatoes.
Preparation Time : 10min Cooking Time : 20min
Course: Side dish
INGREDIENTS OF DRUMSTICK POTATO CURRY
- drumsticks / Munika-2
- Onion/Piaja -1 large,Sliced
- Potato/Aloo -1 large,thick sliced
- Tomatoes-2 medium-sized,sliced
- Ginger-Garlic paste-1tbs
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Dry chili-2-3
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Steps of Drumstick potato curry recipe:
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add mustard seeds ,dry chilii,and cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Then add sliced onion. Saute for a 2minutes.
3.Then add ginger-garlic paste,fry till the raw smell of ginger garlic disappeared.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
5.Then add Potato and drumstick pieces,Saute for 2min.
- Add salt accordind to taste.
- Add a cup of water and let this cook till the drumsticks and potatoes turn partially soft.
8.Then add sliced tomato and cook for 4-5 mins .(You can add tomatoes after 4th step)
8.Then add garma masala ,mix properly and remove from gas.
9.Your tasty Aloo munika curry is ready.
Serve you curry in a serving bowl and enjoy with rice,dal.
Hope you all will love this recipe.. Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!