Raw banana fritters are good choice for tea time snacks. Here banana is coated with batter of besan.
Preparation Time : 10minCooking Time : 20min
Serves: 20 fritters
INGREDIENTS OF RAW BANANA FRITTER
- Raw banana -2 big [ peeled and sliced lengthwise or round and soaked in salt water and this method helps in preventing the bananas from turning black.]
- Besan /gram flour- 1 1/2 cup
- Rice flour -1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1/2tsp
- Salt to taste.
- chilli powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2tsp(optional)
- Oil for deep fry.
- A pinch of cooking soda (optional )
Steps of Raw banana fritter recipe:
- In a mixing bowl take gram flour, rice flour , chilli powder,cumin powder,ginger garlic paste, cooking soda , salt .
- Mix properly, add water gradually and make a medium thick batter .(Ensure that no lumps in the batter,the batter should not be too thick or too thin)
3.Add banana pieces and dip with batter properly.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Now add in banana wedges one by one in hot oil .
5.Deep fry until crisp and light golden brown from both sides.
- Place them on absorbent napkins to absorb excess oil.
Serve fritters hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Hope you all will love this recipe.. Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!