Crunchy and salty roasted nuts are made with fried nuts with pepper powder and salt. .Try this healthy snacks during Navratri fasting and also for kids snacks .
Preparation Time : 5min Cooking Time : 15min
INGREDIENTS OF MIX ROASTED NUTS
- Almonds -1cup
- Cashew nut-1cup
- Ghee-1/2 tsp
- Black paper powder-1 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
Steps of Mix roasted nuts recipe:
- Heat a pan , put almonds and cashew nuts. you can add pistachios, walnuts, hazelnut,peanuts.
- Roast dryfruits in oven or in gas for 15 min. Or till it become golden in colour.
- When they warm add ghee, black salt and pepper powder and mix properly.
- Switch off the flame ,cool completely and store in airtight container.
- Your Mix roasted nut is ready.Enjoy as the evening snacks.Hope you all will love this Healthy snacks recipe.. Please do share your comments .
Happy cooking !!!!!!!!!!!!
I am always fond of Indian food and this looks absolutely tasty and healthy!!! I will try it too 🙂 You deserve way more followers 🙂
BTW, if you have time, please visit my blog and if you like my posts, please follow my blog🙂 I will #FollowforFollow 🙂